For exceptionally high stability requirements
IvoBase High Impact combines the qualitative advantages of a heat-curing polymer with the processing features of a self-curing polymer and thus creates a new category of denture base resins. The PMMA-based material is processed in the IvoBase Injector.
Complies with EN ISO 20795-1.
- Highly impact-resistant and fracture-proof material
- High accuracy of fit due to shrinkage compensation
- Very low residual monomer of <1% due to residual monomer reduction (RMR)
- Outstanding bond with resin teeth
- High basal gloss
- Predosed capsules
- Polymerisation time: 50 minutes
- Pink; Pink-V; Preference
- With heightened opacity: Pink-V Implant; Preference Implant; 34-V
- IvoBase High Impact Standard Kit
- IvoBase shade guide
- IvoBase wax components