Telio Inlay is a light-cured single-component material which allows dentists to temporise both Class I and II cavities – without having to additionally use a temporary cement.
The soft-elastic final consistency of Telio Inlay makes it particularly suitable for use in the temporisation of deep, parallel-walled inlay preparations, even if slight undercuts are present. Dentists may also use Telio Inlay to reline prefabricated polycarbonate crowns or seal implant screw channels.
- Fast and easy application
- Easy and quick removal (in one piece)
- Low formation of marginal gaps due to the low volume shrinkage
- Temporisation of deep inlay preparations with parallel walls
- Sealing of implant screw access holes
- Relining of prefabricated, temporary crowns and bridges made of polycarbonate or methacrylates