The all-rounder for adhesive cementation
Variolink Esthetic is a light- and dual-cure luting composite, which is used for the adhesive cementation of dental restorations. It produces reliable and impressive results. The luting composite is highly versatile and therefore offers exceptional flexibility in choosing a suitable solution for all types of restorations and materials.
Your benefits at a glance
- A versatile solution for maximum flexibility in the adhesive cementation of all types of indirect restorations
- Variolink Esthetic DC is suitable for lithium disilicate, glass-ceramic, composite resin, zirconium oxide and metal
- Variolink Esthetic LC is suitable for the adhesive cementation of restorations made of lithium disilicate, glass-ceramic or composite resin, measuring < 2mm in thickness and showing adequate translucency
- Well-balanced and compact Effect shade range for impressive aesthetic results
- Reliable shade stability even when the material is exposed to intensive light or moisture due to the patented Ivocerin light initiator
- Very good wear resistance and margin quality
- Flexible situational consistency ensures comfortable handling
- Easy and controlled excess removal with optional tack-curing
- High radiopacity[1,3,4] for easy detection of luting material excess and diagnosis of secondary caries
All-round solution for adhesive cementation
- Carefully coordinated products for adhesive cementation, developed to work together
- Suitable adhesives for a sound bond to the tooth structure: Adhese Universal and Adhese Universal DC[5-7]
- Reliable bond to restoration surfaces with Monobond Plus and Monobond Etch & Prime[5-10]
- 1x Variolink Esthetic DC Syringe Light 5g
- 1x Variolink Esthetic DC Syringe Neutral 5g
- 1x Variolink Esthetic DC Syringe Warm 5g
- 1x Variolink Esthetic Try-In-Paste Syringe Light 1.7g
- 1x Variolink Esthetic Try-In-Paste Syringe Neutral 1.7g
- 1x Variolink Esthetic Try-In-Paste Syringe Warm 1.7g
- 1x Total Etch 2g
- 1x Adhese Universal VivaPen 2ml
- 1x Monobond Etch & Prime 5g
- 1x Liquid Strip 2.5 g
- Various accessories
 Gianasmidis A, DZW 2016 (38), p. 14–15, additional data on file.
 Gianasmidis A, DZW 2016 (39), p.18-19, additional data on file.
 Erzurumlu ZU et al., Clin Oral Investig 2021 Vol. 25 (10), pp. 5735–5741.
 Westphal M et al., IADR Abstract #0918, 2018, additional data on file.
 Maassen, et al, J.Prosthet Dent, 2021, p. 182-188, additional data on file.
 Aslan Y U et al., Eur J Prosthodont Restor Dent, 2019 (27), p. 131-140.
 Salem S K et al., EDJ, 2019, 65, p. 1853-1864.
 Elsayed A et al., IADR Abstract #2657, 2017.
 Lyann S K et al., J Adhes Dent, 2018 (20), p. 261-268.
 Guimaraes H A B et al., Int J Biomater, 2018, p. 1-7.