One polishing system for composite and ceramic restorations [1, 2]
OptraGloss is a universal polishing system for extraoral and intraoral use. It is suitable for the high-gloss polishing dental restorations made of composite resin and ceramics [1, 2].
OptraGloss consists of a dark-blue diamond polisher for pre-polishing and a light-blue diamond polisher for high-gloss polishing. For the one-step polishing of composite resin fillings, only the high-gloss polisher is required. The polishers are available in the shapes “Cup”, “Flame”, “Lens” and now also “Spiral Wheel” (only as high-gloss polisher) [2, 3].
- Due to a high diamond content of up to 70%wt, excellent polishing results are ensured [2, 3]
- Particularly smooth and shiny restoration surfaces [1, 2]
- No additional polishing paste needed [2, 5]
- Two-step high-gloss polishing of ceramic restorations 
- One system for composite and ceramic restorations in the dental practice [1, 2]
Areas of Application
- Polishing of composite resin fillings 
- Polishing of restorations made of glass-ceramics, feldspathic ceramics and oxide ceramics [1, 2]
- 1x Flame Pre-polisher (Dark Blue)
- 1x Cup Pre-polisher (Dark Blue)
- 1x Lens Pre-polisher (Dark Blue)
- 1x Flame High-gloss Polisher (Light Blue)
- 1x Cup High-gloss Polisher (Light Blue)
- 1x Lens High-gloss Polisher (Light Blue)
- 1x Spiral Wheel High-gloss Polisher (Light Blue)
 Dr. S. Heintze, In-vitro-Test konkurrierender Poliersysteme; Composite: Tetric EvoCeram®, Test Report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2018.
 Dr. C. Pentelescu, Design-Validierungsbericht OptraFine 20, Test Report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2018.
 Luzia Gründeler, FDS – Chemical Composition Standard, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2018.
 Dr. C. Pentelescu, Untersuchungsbericht zum OptraGloss Spiralrad, Test Report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2019.
 Morgan M. Finishing and polishing of direct posterior resin restorations. Pract Proced Aesthet Dent 2004;16:p 212, paragraph 2-3.