The innovative and versatile zirconium oxide
IPS e.max ZirCAD is the material of choice for cases in which high mechanical stability, thin restoration walls and natural-looking aesthetics* are of the essence. Tooth preserving and natural-looking restorations* with considerably reduced wall thicknesses can be created as the material provides high strength.
Universal areas of application due to a wide range of solutions
- Crown copings and crowns
- Full-contour 3-unit bridges and bridge frameworks
- Full-contour wide-span bridges and bridge frameworks
- Implant-supported superstructures
Versatile processing options
- Depending on which disc you select, there are several methods you may use to create your restoration, such as the monolithic method or the veneering technique
- Select between infiltration, staining, cut-back or veneering technique
- Flexural strength of 850 - 1200 MPa depending on the selected IPS e.max ZirCAD material
- For thin restoration walls and minimally invasive solutions
IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi (medium translucency, polychromatic)
IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi is extremely versatile. The high-strength polychromatic and multi-translucent material is perfectly suited for producing efficient, aesthetic and highly stable restorations – from crowns to 3-unit posterior bridges. A particular feature is the composition of two material classes in one restoration: In the incisal area, the translucent class 5Y-TZP zirconium oxide ensures a high level of translucency. At the same time, the more opaque class 4Y-TZP zirconium oxide in the dentin region provides a high level of stability (850 MPa)2.
The progression of shade and translucency maximises the aesthetic appearance of monolithic crowns and bridges even without additional characterisation and optimises the efficiency in the lab. Reproducing the tooth shade is made easy by the polychromatic discs in the A-D shades. If necessary, restorations can be customised using the staining or cut-back technique. IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi is available as a disc with a diameter of 98.5mm and as a block in different sizes.
Areas of application
- Full-contour crowns
- Full-contour 3-unit bridges
* At natural light conditions. The use of artificially generated UV or UV-like light may result in a different impression.