The light-curing lab composite
The lab composite SR Nexco Paste offers a lifelike appearance*, layer thickness tolerance and flexibility of polymerisation – working with a lab composite can be so easy.
SR Nexco Paste is a purely light-curing lab composite with micro-opal fillers which allows you to achieve a lifelike shade* even if space is limited.
SR Nexco Paste restorations achieve a durable shade stability and a lasting gloss as a result of the polymerisation process. SR Nexco is particularly suitable for restorations supported by metal-based frameworks, framework-free restorations and prosthetic gingiva reconstructions.
- Partial and full veneers on metal-supported restorations
- Pressing over of frameworks using SR Nexco Flask
- Prosthetic gingiva portions for implant superstructures
- Inlays / onlays / veneers
- Anterior crowns
- Characterisation / modification of composite and resin denture teeth
- Aesthetics made easy due to the true-to-nature optical properties* of the micro-filler material
- Homogeneous and quick shade reproduction due to layer thickness tolerance
- Free choice of polymerisation equipment
- Appealing material and handling properties
- Suitable for a wide range of indications
- Comprehensive Gingiva shade range
* At natural lighting conditions. The use of artificially generated UV or UV-like light may result in a different impression.