The highly aesthetic composite for direct restorations in the anterior and posterior region
IPS Empress Direct is a highly aesthetic composite for filling cavities in anterior and posterior teeth. It is available in five different translucency levels. Therefore, different types of anatomical features can be faithfully reproduced.
With the flowable characterisation materials of IPS Empress Direct Effect and IPS Empress Direct Color ranges any restorations can be creatively customized. The materials are simply applied just underneath the final covering layer. The light-curing opaque IPS Empress Direct Opaquer material reliably masks undesired tooth discolourations, exposed metal surfaces and core build-ups in the anterior and posterior region.
- Lifelike shades for natural-looking restorations
- Easy application of shade nuances with Trans Opal
- Long-lasting aesthetic results
- Convenient handling for sophisticated requirements
- Intuitive layering in 3 to 5 steps only