Tetric EvoFlow is characterised by its distinctive chameleon effect and excellent handling properties. Tetric EvoFlow can be applied very precisely and is therefore suitable for creating minimally invasive anterior restorations and for use as a liner.
Aesthetics – Quality – Efficiency
- Natural shade blend due to the distinctive chameleon effect
- Universally applicable enamel shades for small defects and cervical restorations
- Dentine shades featuring low translucency for concealing stains and for fulfilling demanding esthetic expectations
- Precise application due to thixotropic consistency
- Ideal complement as a liner in combination with Tetric Prime
- Easy to distinguish on X-rays due to high radiopacity
Tetric EvoFlow has a thixotropic consistency
It is flowable under pressure, yet it remains stable when handled. Therefore, it enables you to work with high precision. This characteristic allows the product to adapt closely in narrow and thinly tapering areas. The product remains in place where it has been applied.