The innovative and versatile zirconium oxide
IPS e.max ZirCAD is the material of choice for cases in which high mechanical stability, thin restoration walls and natural-looking aesthetics* are of the essence. Tooth preserving and natural-looking restorations* with considerably reduced wall thicknesses can be created as the material provides high strength.
Universal areas of application due to a wide range of solutions
- Crown copings and crowns
- Full-contour 3-unit bridges and bridge frameworks
- Full-contour wide-span bridges and bridge frameworks
- Implant-supported superstructures
Versatile processing options
- Depending on which disc you select, there are several methods you may use to create your restoration, such as the monolithic method or the veneering technique
- Select between infiltration, staining, cut-back or veneering technique
- Flexural strength of 850 - 1200 MPa depending on the selected IPS e.max ZirCAD material
- For thin restoration walls and minimally invasive solutions
IPS e.max ZirCAD MO (medium translucency)
IPS e.max ZirCAD MO has been developed for application in the classic veneering technique. Even discoloured preparations and metal cores can be effectively concealed due to the material's heightened opacity. IPS e.max ZirCAD MO allows the fabrication of customised, highly aesthetic restorations with an outstanding flexural strength of 1,150 MPa2 and high fracture toughness. IPS e.max ZirCAD MO is available as a disc with a diameter of 98.5mm and as a block in different sizes.
Areas of application
- Crown copings
- 3-unit and multi-unit bridge frameworks with max. 2 pontics
* At natural light conditions. The use of artificially generated UV or UV-like light may result in a different impression.