Description Ratings & Reviews (0)
Self-etching glass-ceramic primer
- Etching with hydrofluoric acid is unnecessary as all glass-ceramics are etched
- Short process requiring only one bottle - etches and silanates glass-ceramic in one easy step
- Long-lasting, stable bond due to the new ceramic conditioning and silanating system
- Extraoral pre-treatment of glass-ceramic surfaces prior to the adhesive luting procedure with luting composites
Monobond Etch & Prime is the first single-component ceramic primer in the world, which allows you to etch and silanate glass-ceramic surfaces in one easy step. At the same time, the solution cleans away any remaining saliva from the surface.
- Refill Monobond Etch & Prime 1x 5g