Speedcem Plus is a self-adhesive, selfcuring resin cement with optional light-curing.
Speedcem Plus offers an ideal combination of performance and user-friendliness. Its formulation has been optimised to make it particularly suitable for use in conjunction with restorations made of zirconium oxide and metal-ceramics and for the cementation of restorations on implant abutments.
- Excellent self-cure performance ideal for zirconia and metal-ceramics
- User-friendly handling
- Easy clean-up
- High Radiopacity
- Tolerant processing
- Efficient process with just one component
Speedcem Plus is suited for the permanent seating of crowns and bridges on natural teeth and on implant abutments that are made of the following restorative materials:
- Oxide ceramics such as zirconium oxide, e.g. IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime
- Metal and metal-based restorations
- Lithium disilicate glass-ceramics, e.g. IPS e.max
Available shades: Transparent, Opaque, Yellow
- 1x SpeedCEM Plus Syringe 9g
- 15x Mixing Tips