Tetric Prime is a sculptable universal composite for the anterior and posterior region.
Because of the material’s distinctive chameleon effect and excellent handling properties, it is particularly suitable for rebuilding lost tooth structure in the highly visible anterior region. In most cases, you will need to apply only one shade-matched material to achieve a lifelike esthetic result.
Esthetics – Quality – Efficiency
- Natural shade blend due to the distinctive chameleon effect
- Universally applicable enamel shades for small defects and direct veneers
- Dentin shades showing low translucency for restoring large defects and fulfilling high esthetic expectations
- Prime handling properties: Easy to contour as a result of low stickiness, good spreadability and creamy consistency
- Excellent polishability for a lustrous surface
- Easy to distinguish on X-rays due to high radiopacity
- 1x Tetric Prime Refill 10x0.25g A2
- 1x Tetric Prime Refill 10x0.25g T
- 1x Cavifil Injector Refill Redesign
- 1x OptraGloss Test Pack 2
- 1x Tetric Prime Shade Guide