Tetric PowerFlow is a flowable 4-mm composite for true-to-nature esthetic results in the posterior region.
The material is characterized by low shrinkage, optimum flexural strength and reliable depth of cure. Therefore, the clinical performance of Tetric PowerFlow is just as impressive as that of conventional composites. As a result of its excellent adaptation to cavity walls, the product is ideal for repairing deep cavities. We recommend using Tetric PowerFlow in combination with Tetric PowerFill. It can also be used together with Tetric Prime.
Esthetics – Quality – Efficiency
- True-to-nature esthetics for posterior restorations due to Ivocerin and Aessencio Technology
- Reliable curing of increments of up to 4 mmin thickness
- Low susceptibility to process-related air entrapment
- Excellent adaptation to cavity walls and fast volume replacement because of outstanding flow properties
- Effective combination with Tetric PowerFill and Tetric Prime